obserwuj facebook visiton obserwuj instagram visiton

Zamek w Mosznej

Miasto
Kontakt Moszna ul. Zamkowa 1
47-370 Zielina
tel.: +48 77 466 96 79
tel.: +48 77 466 96 78
tel.: +48 530 357 094
e-mail: recepcja@moszna-zamek.pl

Opis

Moszna położona jest na szlaku komunikacyjnym łączącym Prudnik z Krapkowicami. Nazwa wioski pochodzi prawdopodobnie od nazwiska Moschin, rodziny przybyłej...

to the parish of Łącznik in the fourteenth century. According to legend, in the Middle Ages, Moszna belonged to the Order of Templars. In 1679, the von Skall family was the owners of Moszna. In 1723, after the death of the owner of Urszula Maria von Skall, the village passed into the hands of her cousin, the over-speaker of the court of Frederic the Great - Georg Wilhelm von Reisewitz. The palace dates from this period - the central part of today's castle. In 1771, the von Reisewitz family lost their money to Moszna, and the property was bought at the auction by Heinrich Leopold von Seherr-Thoss - whose family also owned a castle and good in nearby Dobra. In 1853, Karl Gotthard Seherr-Thoss sold Mosze to Heinrich von Erdmannsdorf, who sold it in 1866 to Hubert von Tiele-Winckler from Miechowice. His son Franz Hubert was the originator and builder of the castle, erected after the Baroque palace was partially burned in 1896.

Franz Hubert's grandfather Franz Winckler began working as a 16-year-old miner in the "Fryderyk" silver mine in Tarnowskie Góry. In Miechowice, Franz Winkler appeared in 1830, keeping accounts of his master-employer Aresin, the owner of many galman and zinc smelters. After the death of his wife and mine owner, he married a rich widow after him - Maria Aresin. In 1840, the Prussian king gave him the title of nobility. His daughter Valeska was the heiress of the fortune, who in 1854 married Hubert von Tiele and it was he who bought Moszna in 1866. After the marriage, they used a combined name - Tiele-Winckler. Hubert died in 1893, and the property after him fell, according to the principle of the majorate, to the eldest son - it was mentioned Franz-Hubert. In 1895 he entered the ranks of the aristocracy thanks to the title of count, given to him by the emperor Wilhelm. A year later, after the fire, he rebuilt and expanded his headquarters. In 1904, and later 1911 and 1912, the Count visited the ruler of Germany, coming to hunt and it was built for him, in the years 1911-1913, the western wing. The son of Franz Hubert, Claus-Peter in the interwar period, chastised part of the ancestral fortune. Dying without children, he landed his cousin, whose son was to inherit the estate and the count's title. His family lived until the end of the war in the Moszna Castle, going to Germany before the upcoming Red Army.

After the war, the fate of the Castle was different - from 1972 to 2013, it served as a hospital building. The castle, according to the fantasy of Franz Hubert, has 365 rooms and 99 towers, of which he is famous. The unique architecture of the Castle attracts thousands of tourists every year to Moszna.

Photographs made and shared courtesy of Teodor Wilk

 

Opinie
Lokalizacja

Opinie

comments powered by Disqus

Lokalizacja

Moszna, Opolskie
Moszna ul. Zamkowa 1, 47-370 Zielina
×

Korzystamy z Cookies. Przeglądając stronę zgadzasz się na zapis Cookie na Twoim urządzeniu