obserwuj facebook visiton obserwuj instagram visiton

The ruins of the castle of the Princes of Mazovia

In the city
Contact Podzamcze,
96-515 Sochaczew

Description

Since the mid-fourteenth century till 1476 the castle served as the headquarters of the princes of Mazovia.

The castle was a built on a square plan, using bricks and stones. The western wing has survived till the modern age, containing large window openings facing the river. And in the east wing leaving only the remains of the tower, which was at the entrance to the courtyard of the castle. In 2013 the ruins were restored. They have become place of cultural events and a popular site seeing venue. 

reviews
Location

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

Location

Sochaczew, Mazowieckie
, 96-515
×

Korzystamy z Cookies. Przeglądając stronę zgadzasz się na zapis Cookie na Twoim urządzeniu